To preserve, maintain, and protect this three-acre site to African American history and culture in order to educate present and future generations.
VISION: We will provide people with the lessons learned through education, faith, and traditions that make a strong community.
- To establish a multi-purpose center within the confines of the three-acre site.
- To collect, maintain and exhibit artifacts, memorabilia, and documents illustrative of the Quince Orchard community.
- To document memories through collections of oral and visual histories.
- To maintain research archives and library.
- To publish relevant literature.
- To develop and encourage educational and cultural programs relevant to the expressed needs of the community.